We source hops directly from family farms and small co-ops and offer them to home brewers. Because a lot of the farms and co-ops we work with are small or offer unusual varieties, quantities are limited. Many small farms sell out within a few months of harvest.
Unless you live close to one of the featured farms, these aren't the hops you'll find at your local homebrew supply shop. These are unique hops from small producers and when they're gone... they're gone until the next harvest.
Each monthly shipment includes:
- An aroma sample of the featured hops for that month, to give you a preview before you brew.
- An informational card and recipe.
- Whatever extras we can shove in! This has included bonus hops, buttons, stickers, hats and more.
- Shipping costs! Free shipping on all subscriptions.
Subscriptions are normally avaliabe in three sizes and by number of months. Choose the amount of hops you use (4, 8 or 16 ounces) and then choose the length of time to subscribe to the club.
- Please note: There are a limited number of subscription spots available right now. If you don’t see the size or number of months you’re looking for, email me for wait list information at: Jonathan@HopoftheMOnthClub.com
Starting at $16 Starting at $25 Staring at $40
($4.00 per ounce) ($3.13 per ounce) ($2.50 per ounce)
Looking for a less frequent hop drop? The Quarterly Subscription delivers a full pound of hops, split between at least three varieties, delivered four times a year.
Starting at $40
($2.50 per ounce)