2016 Misty Mountain Hop Farms "Zoso"/Centennial (CO)
- Grown by Misty Mountain Hop Farm in Olathe, Colorado
- 9.6% alpha acids
- Zoso hops are a Centennial variant grown by the Misty Mountain Hop farm near Olathe, Co. Several years ago, the farm had trouble with a group of Centennial bines and dug them up fearing that they were carrying a disease. Samples were sent out for testing, and confirmed that the plants both disease free and Centennial hops. When the farm replanted the hops, they started showing unique characteristics so were kept separate during processing and given their own name.
- Peach/Nectarine aromas with some herbal notes in the background. White nectarine flavors come through in the beer.
- Sourced through Colorado Hop Company in Longmont, Colorado.
- August 2019 Hop Drop
- Colorado Pale Ale (BJCP 2015 – 18B, American Pale Ale)
For more info: