2019 Yakima Chief Hops Release of the Pink Boots Blend (WA)
- Grown by Yakima Chief Hops in the Pacific Northwest, United States
- 10.5% alpha acids
- 5.7% beta acids
- 1.1ml/100g total oil
- A limited release blend of Loral®, Glacier, Mosaic®, Sabro™ and Simcoe® from the 2018 harvest. This blend was put together by members of the Pink Boots Society just before the GABF last fall. Complex aromas with lots of new world tropical fruit and citrus high notes with some herbal and resinous notes in the background. Really intriguing.
- March 2019 Hop Drop
- Vendor Event - 2019 Bluebonnet Brew-Off
- Red IPA (BJCP 2015 – 21B, Specialty IPA).
For more info:
- Natasha Peiskar from Last Best Brewing & Distilling talks Hops
- Brewer Sam Olson of Fourpenny House on the Pink Boots Blend